May 19, 2009

Indulgence is bliss

Will she start..
Will she not ?
Will she start..
Will she not ?
Its a ridiculous mellifluous rhyme being met out to me by my dearest friend as she agonizes the waste of blog space.I just want to let her know I come by & for lack of words or lack of ideas I pass by too. Well my past effort really yielded zero output over the last several months, but if she keeps up that rhyme of hers...well I have little choice but to keep coming back here and keep the updates rolling.

The monsoon appears to have struck earlier this year relieving us of the dreaded burning heat of the summer. We've been indulging ourselves with huge cups of ginger chai and trying hard to avoid terribly calorific, hot & spicy fried pakoras. But, when is an Indian monsoon ever complete without the deathly kiss of the pakoras !

As the rain pitter-patters on my window & doesn't relent, my mind tells me to stay put & watch the rain pass by while the other me wants to savor the rains with...hmmm...
And so we indulge again. Indulgence is bliss !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...