Nov 7, 2006

The many comebacks

So I am finally back after a really long and wonderful Diwali holiday. The Doc is back and I am back at work. The break was really long pending and truly well deserved in my mind. It was refreshing and one filled with many beautiful experiences of visiting a different place for the first time. Theres more on that coming later. I took the time to write in my diary, indulged in an excellent "gourmet" experience, finally invested in some pretty and unique pieces of jewelery (pretty rare for the likes of me) and clicked away on my camera(another prized possession).

Now I am back and ready to start afresh and ready to conquer the world !! It does take very little to get that feeling - I realized that in the last 3 weeks. I am all set for a heady concoction of lots of challenges and several happy beginnings and endings that I am eagerly looking forward to through the rest of the year. Amen to that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...